Come join our very own local award winning bento artist, upcoming cookbook author and blogger, Shirley from Little Miss Bento, for a kawaii-filled baking and full hands-on session to make your very own snow white and the 7 dwarfs pull-apart bread.
About the course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare Shirley’s own recipe of sweet buns without the use of mixers
- How to proof dough at the right temperature at home
- Tips on how to shape dough to create intricate designs for character bread
- Tips on how to colour your dough to achieve the desired effect
- Tips on how to make your very own cookie crust for decoration
Each participant will receive a certificate signed by Shirley herself at the end of the workshop.
Bring home your very own set of Snow white and the 7 dwarfs pull-apart bread to share with family and friends!
*Guest Instructor classes are not entitled to the 10% Weekday Promotion Code
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.