Muah Chee Tofu Cake (Dairy-Free)
Always thinking about making a healthier cake…but don’t know how to go about doing it? Come for this class, a cake that does not have any cream, butter…and made entirely from tofu and also dairy free! The inspiration for creating this cake is that one could enjoy a slice of goodness without any worries. We are topping this cake with homemade chewy muah chee (mochi) made from glutinous rice and roasted ground peanuts. The methodology for making this muah chee is simple and it’s a must learn!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare tofu sponge cake from scratch
- How to prepare a baked tofu custard
- How to prepare chewy muah chee (mochi) from scratch
- Assembling all the components into a cake
Bring home a 6 Inch Round Muah Chee Tofu Cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.